Hallo from South Africa

chili

Hi everyone,

I am from a small town in South Africa called Vryheid.

I own three senior dachshunds, two females and one male.

the eldest female is Bubbles and she is 11 years. Then there is Snoopy and she is 10 years and last but not least is Sam and he is the only male at 10 years.

I recently addaed a Great Dane to the mix and she is 11 months old.

wetnosemafia

Welcome!~ South Africa is a beautiful place, I spent a year and a half living in Cape Town a couple years ago as my better half is from there. I would go back in an instant.

Would love to see pictures of the dogs. :D

chili

Yes, South Africa is a beautiful place and Cape Town is a great city. I have a Aunt that lives there but its 1500km from where I live so we do not go there much.

I have photo of my dane and one of the three dacsies just have to figure out how to post it:confused::D

Thank you for the welcome, looking forward to chatting to everyone!I have already posted in the general training and behaviour forum!!!:eek:

Reggy'smom

dachshund dens
Welcome :) how wonderful! Doxies in Africa. I've wanted to go to Africa since I was very little. Like 4 yrs old LOL. One day I will go. :) Tell us more about your doxies and what they do in Africa :)

chili

You should come to South Africa its a beautiful country.

My doxies are just at home all day and do not do much:D They love lounging around and eating biscuits:cool: The male is very fast and keeps our property clean of any mice or rodents that want to creep in:eek:

I have attached some photos;)

Attachments

Reggy'smom

dachshund dens
You should come to South Africa its a beautiful country.

My doxies are just at home all day and do not do much:D They love lounging around and eating biscuits:cool: The male is very fast and keeps our property clean of any mice or rodents that want to creep in:eek:

I have attached some photos;)
Omygoodness that is so funny, your big dog sitting on the foot rest lol :) Beautiful dachshunds adorable!

chili

Haha yes, for some reason my Great Dane loves sitting on the footrest but its too small for her:D

Thank you, I just love my doxies:)