What kind of dachshund related stuff do YOU have?

Inkeri

I got this from Santa this christmas. :) I think it's so cool.

(I have to admit, I have quite a lot of dachsie stuff...) :)

Attachments

vizzla

Oh do I want to say it? ;)

I have necklace, frames, statue, pillows in dachshundsshapes (more than one),

Lets see if I can find som pics of them...
The white pillow is a design from sweden: Lisa Bengtsson - Tillsammans (together). They also have the pattern on wallpapers!!! I would love to have those on my wall! ;)

Attachments

jax's_mommy

I want! lol
Right now the only doxie stuff I have is...... Jax :)
Eventually once I start working (right now it's just my husband working) i do want to start getting doxie related stuff :p

vizzla

Oh such nice bags! I love bags! My mother thinks I have a problem with too many bags, byt you cant have enough! Right? ;) Maybe if I borrow my husbands e-bay account, I too can get a dachshund bag! Love them!

Inkeri

I have the same problem with shoes... :D But I think you can never have too many shoes. ;) So, I really want those high heels as well!!!

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Well, I have Dachshund Salt and pepper shakers and a couple of other little ornaments, but recently got the coolest plaque... it says "live LONG and prosper", with a picture of a doxie carved in it LOL

nola

I have:
Several Dachshund figurines
Doxie salt and pepper shakers
A painting of Nola:)
A Doxie Christmas ornament
Dachshund calendars
A Christmas light Dachshund
A car magnet that says I love my Dachshund
Couple Dachshund pins
A Dachshund sticker on my car
A Dachshund phone case
Nola has a hotdog leash:D
Temporary Dachshund tattoos:p
A Christmas Dachshund statue
Multiple Dachshund books

Doxmom

Wow! So much doxie stuff. Shoes and bags are adorable!! I did get my little doxie necklace for Christmas, so it's the start of my collection. I'll have to catch up with the rest of you! :D

sherlock

I make Dachshund handbags so of course I have several of those. I gave my sister-in-law and mother-in-law one each for Christmas too. They loved them. I sell them on OscarsCreations on Etsy
SO CUTE!!! I'll definitely be ordering one once I can afford it.

That's the main reason I don't have ANY doxie stuff yet...no money. But I just got a new job, so hopefully it won't be too much longer ;)

OH but a friend did do a custom cross stitch for me, as a roller derby fundraiser. I never had the money to actually get it from her :/ But it has a red doxie on it and says "Home of Dr. Watson C. Dog" :D

HilyBee

Hm... bracelet, mini wind chime with crystal doxie, umbrella for rainy dog walks, statues, picture frame, and cookie cutters. :)