Site addon requests

Tikki

Just a thought. You know where you put "Members online now", do you have enough members that might have logged in to put "Members who logged in today" underneath that? That might encourage those who stick their head round the door, do not see that anyone else appears to have logged in, so log out again. The same would go for people who have not registered but might do so if they see that members have been around even if they are not online at the time.

Tikki

As an example. At the moment it shows under "Members online now", under my name but then I never log off...
- Total: 4 (members: 1, guests: 2, robots: 1)

OK, so every fora has robots but the fact that there are two guests, ie they read but have not registered, must mean that there are people who are not members but who are currently reading the forum. And because that section is just at the current time but does not show how many people have maybe looked at the forum but not joined or posted, it still looks like the forum is not really functioning.

How can we convince the Guests to actually register and start posting?

Apologies if I am asking too much - I have been reading through sections, trying to bring the Forum awake.

Tikki

Can we please have a separate section on Crate Training as a dedicated section in itself, under "Dachshund Training & Obedience".

At the moment there appears to be just one thread, not a dedicated section and yet there have been questions and advice sought about crate training in other threads.

I think it could be very useful and I am fully prepared to give as much help that might be needed.

Thank you.

kjacob

Now that the upgrade is complete. I am looking for any suggestions and comments on the site. What do you like or not like. Do you have any suggestions for the site or are there any addons you would like to see
Hello, I am new to the site and I have to admit it is a little hard to navigate through, for example, too many threads organized under too few topic titles. For example I was looking for advice on food and also on heart trouble/surgeries other owners have had with puppies. I found a few threads on feeding, but with only a few followers, maybe because there are so many different threads? I enjoy reading everyone's input, I just would like them to be easier to find. Thanks for all your admin work, though, I'm sure this is overwhelming :)

Tikki

There are now two new sections, "Crate Training" under the section Dachshund Training and Obedience, and "Dachshund Health" under the section Dachshund Specific Chat.

All threads/posts referring to the above will be moved to their specific sections as soon as possible.

Admin has added those two sections and I hope this is satisfactory to everyone.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Movie Reviews - Deleted
Dachshund Educational Archives renamed to Dachshund Health and Genetics