post a pic of your Doxie

crazyeyez

HOWDY!!
didnt find a thread like it, so i figured i'd start one.

post a random or favorite pic of your Doxie.

my latest pic, while she was passed out durring a nap. deep in a dream, twitching and all.. :D

nola

My beautiful girl, Nola. This picture sums up her whole personality: loves mischief almost as much as she loves life:D

Attachments

j567

This is Vinny, my 18 month old Isabella/Tan Extreme Piebald. He is so intelligent, sneaky, but especially sweet and lovable. He doesn't keep still long for the camera.
IMG_0186.jpg
IMG_0364.jpg
Photo_8F5860DC-5372-A4F1-983F-387F93B899FD.jpg

j567

These are my babies, Phoebe and Melody. They are Chocolate/Tan Piebalds. They are also litter mates that we just welcomed to our family last week. Vinny is already loving on them, yet still a little skiddish near them.

IMG_6304.jpg Phoebe(left) and Melody(right)

IMG_6315.jpg Phoebe(left) and Melody(right)

IMG_6316.jpg Phoebe(top) and Melody(bottom)

IMG_6318.jpg Phoebe(bottom) and Melody(top)

Doxmom

Bree

This is Bree, our new piebald. He's settling in really well, having already claimed the sunny patio for his own! He's our first doxie, so we're all learning as we go!

Click on the picture for a larger image.
rbreepost2.jpg
Playing in the living room.

rbreepost5.jpg
Getting sleepy on the patio.

Vonoepen

Posting pics

Not sure if this is the right section to ask in but can someone please tell me how to post photos?! Thanks.

Doxmom

Vono - check in FAQ's. You will find instructions on posting pictures as an attachment and from a web site. I did mine as an attachment, inserted in my post. ~Nikki aka Doxmom