Our Beach Trip

nola

Last week I took Nola to the beach, and she had such a blast! She was off leash, and recalled perfectly:p
And on a random note, I'm shocked at how easy it is to keep weight off her. Before I got her I read all the horror stories about fat Doxies and how hard it is to keep them lean, but she's no problem. She's 8lbs, 9oz and 2 years old (on the 8th)

Attachments

Doxmom

She is really beautiful...the picture of her on the beach (the face shot) is adorable. You are an amazing trainer. The recall is critical to going off leash. I hope we get to that point someday..

Inkeri

She's such a happy dog running in the water! :)

I haven't had any problems with keeping my dachsies lean. Proper food and excercise is the trick, I guess. :)

nola

She is really beautiful...the picture of her on the beach (the face shot) is adorable. You are an amazing trainer. The recall is critical to going off leash. I hope we get to that point someday..
Thanks:) She just really really likes to learn, I call her my Doxie border collie lol, she's ridiculously smart. She's trained with clicker training and I use the methods taught by KikopupClicker Dog Training - YouTube and Tab289 Dog training explained - YouTube on YouTube.