Noodle wants to say HI

Noodles~Mom

Hi everyone, my name is Tasha and I am owned by a 11 year old Dachshund named Noodle. I also have a MUCH MUCH bigger dog named Nalla who is 3. I have had Noodle since she was (we are guessing) 6 years old.

Noodle came from a puppymill where she spend the first 6 years of her life in a tiny wire cage spitting out puppy after puppy. The mill was shut down, and I was offered Noods. BEST dischion I have ever made.

Noodle now owns the couch like no other dog I have ever known. She spends 22 out of 24 hours sleeping in her spot on the back of the couch or under the cushions. She sleeps with me at night... tucked into my neck.

Here are a couple pic of my girl...

I think I did this right... if not... HELP

Attachments

Doxmom

Hi, Tasha, and welcome to the forum. Noodle is adorable and is sooo lucky to have a wonderful home and Mom! What kind of dog is your big one? Do they get along well?

Noodles~Mom

Hi, Tasha, and welcome to the forum. Noodle is adorable and is sooo lucky to have a wonderful home and Mom! What kind of dog is your big one? Do they get along well?
Thanks but I think I am the lucky one!! She is a awesome dog!! My other dog is a Greyhound/Pit/Monster cross. She is 3 years old and her and Noodle get along great. Nalla gets a little crazy sometimes (she is still a puppy) and will hit Noods with her foot and Noods goes flying... but they sleep together, eat together and love eachother.

I'm glad Noodles found a good home.
Thanks, I am glad she found my home too!!

Last edited:

Inkeri

Welcome to the forum! And weldone rescuing. :)

I have a standard longhaired dachsie and german shepherd/rottweiler mix. They get along very well also even though there's quite a size difference. :)