Newbie!

Penny

Hi and Welcome from Canada!
Your babies are adorable! Can't wait to see more of them and hear about the mischief they've gotten into. lol

HilyBee

Welcome Danielle! :D Love your dog's names by the way, super cute! My favorite hot drink is a Chai Latte. haha. Your dogs are beautiful!

Hayleysmom

So cute! I have a "black and tan dapple too" although my vet who is dachshund savvy and rescues/fosters dachshunds says my pup is an isabella dapple.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
So cute! I have a "black and tan dapple too" although my vet who is dachshund savvy and rescues/fosters dachshunds says my pup is an isabella dapple.
East to tell... what colour nose does your pup have? If she has a black nose, she's black and tan, If she has a light liver coloured nose, she's an isabella (or chocolate), as dilutes have diluted noses :)

sherlock

East to tell... what colour nose does your pup have? If she has a black nose, she's black and tan, If she has a light liver coloured nose, she's an isabella (or chocolate), as dilutes have diluted noses :)
But if it's black with a little pinkish arrow/anchor in the middle, still a black and tan! Those are so cute.

Hayleysmom

But if it's black with a little pinkish arrow/anchor in the middle, still a black and tan! Those are so cute.
lol that is exactly what she has :D she also has a white spot on her chest, but her dappling has two different shades, one is a darker gray, not black and other is an almost dilute blue, she also has tan areas on her ears. My vet said she's an isabella dapple because of the coloring of her dappling. She said if it were black than she would be a black and tan dapple.

However when I research her color and don't base it off akc coloring, I would say she is blue and tan dapple. Again her dappling is not black. Her coloring is soft like the blue and tan pictured on the very bottom of this webpage.

Colors/Coats/Patterns -   Welcome to Reputable Dachshund Breeders!