Manu's new puzzle

Inkeri

This is the first puzzle for me and Manu also. :) It was a lot of fun! He likes it a lot. Just have to keep the playing time short, so that he doesn't get tired of it...
I had to think of something for him to do, since it's -20C outside and the daily walks are quite short. ;)

vizzla

Yes I know, its so boring outside. We have about -10 but Alf is very cold so we dress him up. But we want spring soon...

This is Alf in his shoes.

Attachments

Last edited:

Inkeri

Yep, Manu loves the snow, but hates the cold. I've thought about those shoes as well... His body isn't getting very cold, but he starts lifting his feet up quite fast. And when it's not so cold he has snowballs between his toes..

Blazer's Mom

I bought Manu a new puzzle today. It's level 2, but he got it quite fast. (And the tuna-treats were a success also) :D
Have you tried these puzzles with your doggies?
Haven't tried the puzzles...but what a great idea! Especially for Blazer that sleeps most of the day! Maybe it will inspire him to get up and do something.

vizzla

Yes Alf easy gets cold cramps and I read that it could give him injurys on his paws so we dont risk anything. He loves his shoes.

Alf wearing his jacket and shoes is just too cute. I sent the photo to my stressed-out college daughter to give her a smile. (She emailed her thanks; first time I've heard from her in awhile.) At her university they bring in therapy "fluffies" during final exams. Petting the dogs calms everyone and gives a needed break from studying.

ktshickle

DoxieLover
I bought Manu a new puzzle today. It's level 2, but he got it quite fast. (And the tuna-treats were a success also) :D
Have you tried these puzzles with your doggies?
I just got frankie a puzzle and he thinks the cups are his treat. He doesnt seem to notice the food until i point it out to him.

ktshickle

DoxieLover
Lol they really are. I recently bought a toy for my cats and hes claimed total ownership. Its one of those balls they stick in a round plastic base. He tries so hard to get the ball out and ends up just whining and barking at it.