How many Doxies do you have?

nola

How many Doxies do you all have? I currently have 3 (soon to be 4!) and four is the perfect number for me. They really are like potato chips:p
L to R
Boston: 2 year old red dapple female
Nola: 1 year 9mo red sable female
Augustine: 1 year 6mo red dilute male

Attachments

We've got two:

PD, a 7 year old red tweenie.
Frank, a 2 year old piebald minnie.

We've thought of getting one more, but decided that two is all we can handle and remain sane.

Dusty Puddles

We currently have 8 Doxies that are full time residents, plus a Lab/Aussie mix.
But only one cat cause more than that would be silly. :eek:
Fritz, Sadie, Max, Charlie, Sulley, Molley, Daisey, Walter, Pepper, and Smokey.
Add to this menagerie the 7 rescue Doxies, and 3 foster dogs, I believe we've almost got a full load. I say almost because there are 3 more rescues arriving this weekend.
Then we'll be pretty full!

Ilovemylily

One spoiled little one!!!!! Lily!! :) she is 8 months old and a poodle mix who is 5 years old! I wish I had another doxie tho!!! She needs a play buddy she is too hyper and full of energy for the old man to handle!!!

Inkeri

We have 1 dachsie, Manu 2years and german shepherd mix Jussi 9months. I would like to have another dachsie also, but my bf thinks 1 is enough... ;)

Here are my boys busted for sleeping in the bed at my mom's guest-house... :D

Attachments

One spoiled little one!!!!! Lily!! :) she is 8 months old and a poodle mix who is 5 years old! I wish I had another doxie tho!!! She needs a play buddy she is too hyper and full of energy for the old man to handle!!!
Lilly seems to be asking where her IPad went ...

Ilovemylily

Hahahahhahahha oh my god I know!!!! She has that face (-_-) and noodles is like "I didnt do it" lol funny I just noticed that!!

vizzla

One and thats enought! :) We only have dog-watchers for one dog and we cant leave them alone for 8 hours. So the one we have has a really good life, being out at our summerhouse all day with the dogwatchers while we worke :)

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Who could argue that Doxies aren't just like Lays Potato Chips?
Nobody can have just one!:D
Ha ha ha We say that about deaf dogs! LOL

I have 2

a female, deaf/vi Black and Tan Double Dapple female- Mouse

and a male Deaf/vi Chocolate Double Dapple- Boo

Dusty Puddles

Ha ha ha We say that about deaf dogs! LOL

I have 2

a female, deaf/vi Black and Tan Double Dapple female- Mouse

and a male Deaf/vi Chocolate Double Dapple- Boo
And I just did the ol' forehead slap. I KNEW I knew someone who had a deaf Doxie but I couldn't remember just who.
The reason is because we recently rescued a little (7-8 pound) 2 year old girl who was deaf. She stayed with us for 8 or so weeks thru her spay (yeah, the hoarder who previously had her had intentions to breed her :mad: ) and veting and she was adopted by a really great couple. Their youngest child is hearing impaired so my wife and I felt really comfortable about Skye's (now Whisper) new home. Had I remembered you in time, I probably would have pestered you with questions.

eajeanthebean

I have one Dachshund, Torrie 11 years old, a Chocolate Lab, Bear 2 years old, and a Coon Hound mix, Lucy 1 year old. The Coon hound is very much like a dachshund attitude wise they are very much alike, Lucy just doesn't realize how huge she is... taller than the lab and almost 90 lbs.... she thinks shes a lap dog like Torrie though. Of course with Torrie who is 16lbs and the 2 90lb dogs Torrie is the boss and has complete control of the group.

Attachments

Blazer's Mom

Back in the day... I had 2, my ex-mother in law had 4 and my mom had 2.

Now, I have 1 (17 years old). My mom has (now)3... They're like potato chips for sure! Ya just can't have one!

j567

I have 3 minis, Vinny, Phoebe and Melody(litter mates). We went to pick up Phoebe last week and couldn't resist Melody, so we took home two babies. I also have a 7 year old golden retriever. She loves the dachshunds too!

IMG_0185.jpg Vinny, Isabella/Tan Extreme Piebald

IMG_6304.jpg Phoebe(left), Melody(right), Chocolate/Tan Piebalds

IMG_6314.jpg Bailey my golden retriever