Facebook Group

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
Is there an actual group on facebook Dennis that you set up or is it just an advert for the forum ? Maybe we could open a private group where you have to be invited to join if you are a member on here , so we can share private photos of family members etc so anyone who's not a member on here whos browsing or bots can't see , just an idea what do you all think ? :D

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Is there an actual group on facebook Dennis that you set up or is it just an advert for the forum ? Maybe we could open a private group where you have to be invited to join if you are a member on here , so we can share private photos of family members etc so anyone who's not a member on here whos browsing or bots can't see , just an idea what do you all think ? :D
Another great idea Susan.. I have started a group. Its not private thou so anyone can join..

Login | Facebook

Maybe we should make it for forum members only?

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
Another great idea Susan.. I have started a group. Its not private thou so anyone can join..

Login | Facebook

Maybe we should make it for forum members only?
That originally what I though, then as members get to know each other and post regular they could be invited to join so we kinda know everyone who's in there if you know what i mean x

brittany7206

That originally what I though, then as members get to know each other and post regular they could be invited to join so we kinda know everyone who's in there if you know what i mean x
My personal preference would be private group and invite others to join. Either way the group looks great, I'm so excited!!

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
My personal preference would be private group and invite others to join. Either way the group looks great, I'm so excited!!
thats originally what i thought Brittany and then we know each other so to speak ! and members might be more willing to share photos of their families and doxies etc knowing its secure and no outsiders if you know what i mean can look at personal photos comments and details x