Does your Dachshund get upset when you and your partner are apart?

Reggy'smom

dachshund dens
I'm curious. Our Reggy gets very upset when my fiance' and I are apart. If I'm in my Art room working ( because it's where I have my business) and fiance' is in the bedroom watching tv, Reggy will walk back and forth between the art room and the bedroom. He will look at me " like come on Mom" lets go. So I follow him and he takes me to the bedroom lol . if I sit down in the bedroom Reggy will settle into his bed and fall asleep. If I get up and go back to my art room he gets up and does it all over again. When my fiance' leaves for his meeting in the morning, Reggy will go by the front door and lay there on the rug then come back to me where ever I am and he will do this over and over. He's very unsettled when my fiance' and I are apart. When we sit together Reggy falls asleep on his bed and is quite happy. It's the darnest thing lol . When 5 pm hits and I'm still in the art room Reggy will insist that I finish work for the day. It's histarical!

vizzla

I'm curious. Our Reggy gets very upset when my fiance' and I are apart. If I'm in my Art room working ( because it's where I have my business) and fiance' is in the bedroom watching tv, Reggy will walk back and forth between the art room and the bedroom. He will look at me " like come on Mom" lets go. So I follow him and he takes me to the bedroom lol . if I sit down in the bedroom Reggy will settle into his bed and fall asleep. If I get up and go back to my art room he gets up and does it all over again. When my fiance' leaves for his meeting in the morning, Reggy will go by the front door and lay there on the rug then come back to me where ever I am and he will do this over and over. He's very unsettled when my fiance' and I are apart. When we sit together Reggy falls asleep on his bed and is quite happy. It's the darnest thing lol . When 5 pm hits and I'm still in the art room Reggy will insist that I finish work for the day. It's histarical!
No not like that. Alf doesnt like when either of us go outside, but we have a small apartment, one bedrom, so i dont think he misses us that much ;) But if my boyfriend goes to sleep and I sit up by the TV, he will come get me :D Alf loves to sleep and we all sleep togheter, Alf in the foot of the bed or on the floor but always in the same room.

gpmum2

Bernie does like us to be all in the same room, but he is usually where ever I am, as I am his mum :D