Why does it hurt?

babysis

My little sissy Baby passed on tonight. What one vet said was nothing another said was advanced pancreatic cancer. I gave her the best years I could. I will definitely miss her and I know the tears will dry up eventually. There was nothing we could do. She was ready to go. At least now I know she is with my Grandma. RIP Baby Girl, your sissy will miss you. I will see you again someday. Thank you for being my Co-Pilot. Nov. 2000- April 2014.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
I am soooo sorry for your loss. Run free little Sis!

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

Nell

So sorry, it is one of the hardest things loosing a much loved pet.

Remember the good times, be glad you had the time together and know she could never have wanted a better friend x

CaseyKC

A candle will burn here to light her way should she pass by on her way to the Bridge. Just remember, she will always be with you in your heart.

crystalclear1027

So sorry for your loss, at least she is in peace now and never will feel pain! As times passes, it will get easier but you will always remember all of the year's you spent with her that made you and her happy!

GJBain

Sorry to hear about this. I am coming up on 11 months since losing my Samantha of 17 years. I miss her every day. I'll never forget her.

babysis

Thanks everyone. I know she is in a pain free place now running around and enjoying her new-found freedom. I will miss her like crazy. I'll miss her laying on my feet while I am cooking dinner or her getting excited at the beach for the water but hates the sand in her eyes. I know she is at peace and happy.

babysis

My Baby Sis is now home. We had her cremated. The place that did the cremation for her just sent it in a cardboard crappy box, but the vet where I took her to pitched in and bought a nice little box with hearts and flowers all over it as a surprise for us. I was commented to by a vet tech of how Baby was the sweetest little girl who loved everyone and never snapped.

GJBain

My Baby Sis is now home. We had her cremated. The place that did the cremation for her just sent it in a cardboard crappy box, but the vet where I took her to pitched in and bought a nice little box with hearts and flowers all over it as a surprise for us. I was commented to by a vet tech of how Baby was the sweetest little girl who loved everyone and never snapped.
The people at the vets office really get attached to our pets don't they? When my girl Samantha passed some of the people at the vets office cried. She went there for 17 years. My wife was in Petsmart a couple weeks ago getting some stuff for our new puppy Brandy and one of the girls that used to work in the vets office asked how Samantha was doing and when my wife told her she started crying. She was a good girl.