What it's like outside today

Penny

Bright sunshine and blue skies, although we can't see a thing. The wind is so strong it's picking up the snow and blowing it around.

You can see houses on the right, sort of..
and the blue skies

The snow banks around here..

Can you imagine if it were actually snowing?? lol
The windchill number right now is -35C. Wind chills tonight will be in the -40's.

Last edited:

sherlock

Good lord!!!!!!! It's in the 70s here today! But Texas has such up and down weather...Thursday it was in the 20s, then 40s on Friday, 60s yesterday...and back to the 40s tomorrow. It's such a pain!

crystalclear1027

It is very cold in Pennsylvania, it is only going to be 15 degrees on Tue and 17 on Wed. I am tired of the cold and the snow, and so are my pups. They don't even want to go out.

GJBain

Bright sunshine and blue skies, although we can't see a thing. The wind is so strong it's picking up the snow and blowing it around.

You can see houses on the right, sort of..
and the blue skies

The snow banks around here..

Can you imagine if it were actually snowing?? lol
The windchill number right now is -35C. Wind chills tonight will be in the -40's.
Where exactly is that in Canada? I love the snow and cold but our puppy does not care to muchfor it.

Last edited:

Penny

Where exactly is that in Canada? I love the snow and cold but out puppy does not care to muchfor it.
Manitoba and Saskatchewan are living through this. The #1 highway had to be closed, and some others of course.
Mine are inside going on the papers.

babysis

As soon as I can I will update photos, but so far here in SW Washington (state) we have about 8 inches of snow and it's supposed to snow nonstop through Saturday and turn into freezing rain. The wind has been blowing at a steady 15-25mph. Baby loves the snow but would rather sleep at the moment. It's definitely nothing like you've gotten Penny! Although it is a beautiful sight!

Nell...I think you are getting Washington State (US) weather! It usually rains not snows!

Barron

Attachments