We won!

HilyBee

Omg guys! I WON A FREE YEAR SUPPLY OF ROYAL CANIN FOOD (and vet care) through Banfield Pet Hospitals/PetSmart!!!! I'm so excited!!

Now the question is...
Which RC food should we go for? They're sending me the Dachshund 28 formula to try out. We can switch anytime though. Yosuke is 9lbs and 5 oz. He doesn't have any health issues or allergies. I'm shocked to see that my Nutro Naturals is better for him than the RC we're getting, but it's only by a teeny bit (protein amount and source).

I'm so overly excited to have won this prize. I've never won something that was a year supply of something. I'm super excited to have him try out the RC brand and see how he does on it.

lucerogina

My doxie eats dachshund 28 and he loves it. Congrats! It is soooo expensive. What did the contest entail?

Loving my Elliott,
Gina

Penny

Congratulations!! And it's something you can use! Very nice.
Are you saying vet care is included? What does that mean?

HilyBee

The vet care we use is the Banfield wellness plans. Basically instead of paying for everything up front, we have a monthly payment. The plans save us money and we get the same great vet care. We've used them as vets for several years now and love them! The free care is a paid year of the plan - which includes shots, some dental, office visits, 6 month check-ups, heart worm and fecal checks. It's a great deal!!

The contest was super simple - you had to be an existing client of Banfield. Then you entered their contest on Facebook and filled out a form explaining why you liked their hospitals. That was it!

We've had THE BEST care from Banfield and the BEST customer service. Our first doxie had serious health issues and they helped us every step of the way - the vet even helped us pay for some of the bill when we couldn't afford the expensive care. We made very good friends with the vets, vet techs and aids. I also love that there are so many filled with the same level of care. No matter where we go we can find a vet with access to our files!

HilyBee

Banfield is open on Saturday for regular visits but Sunday is only prescrip. pick up. They have the best office hours! You can drop off your baby for the day as early as 8am and pick them up when you get off work by 6pm. The best part is you can guarantee your baby is well taken care of, loved on, walked, given water/food, played with, etc. They're the best I've ever dealt with. No matter which location I go to I've had the best care and the best people.