Tucker would like to say hello!

ZAZusmc03

Tucker's Daddio
Hey everyone! I've been a follower of the boards for quite some time. I had a mini red female for a few years, but unfortunately lost her to the ex wife in the divorce. That was harder on me than losing the ex ;) haha. Well, I finally am back in the Doxie family! Today I adopted 8 week old Tucker from a young couple that unfortunately didn't have the time for him. Without further delay, here's Tucker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GJBain

We had a female red miniature that lived 17+ years. If i were you i would have filed for 'full custody' at all costs to keep my girl. :)

Nell

Hi and welcome from the UK!

What a beautiful pup, hope you have many fun times ahead together.

ZAZusmc03

Tucker's Daddio
Thanks for the warm welcome! We're having a blast! He's only had two accidents in the house, and he's a fetch-playing beast! I'm using the clicker method for training, and he's learning extremely fast. So proud of my little guy!

Penny

What a handsome boy! The little bit of white is adorable, and I think I see light colored nails. Lucky you! lol
Really looking forward to more photos.

ZAZusmc03

Tucker's Daddio
We had a female red miniature that lived 17+ years. If i were you i would have filed for 'full custody' at all costs to keep my girl. :)

I did whatever I could, and still nothing worked. She eventually ended up giving her to a friend, "because she didn't have the time" to care for her. It killed me. She didn't even give me the opportunity to have her!

ZAZusmc03

Tucker's Daddio
What a handsome boy! The little bit of white is adorable, and I think I see light colored nails. Lucky you! lol
Really looking forward to more photos.

He has nice white nails, almost French manicure look. The ladies will all be jealous haha.

And to add to it, he's working on his tan;

GJBain

I did whatever I could, and still nothing worked. She eventually ended up giving her to a friend, "because she didn't have the time" to care for her. It killed me. She didn't even give me the opportunity to have her!

Is there any chance you can get her from "the friend"?

Karen

Oh my goodness! What a cutie pie!!
I'm sorry about what your ex did...divorces can really bring out the ugly in people but now you can give all your love to Tucker and he will love you forever right back!