Someone just had her birthday

babysis

Through her good days and bad days my little girl (Baby) just celebrated her 13th birthday November 9th. I don't know how much longer she will be around but it was a big milestone for her! I walked up to her in the morning and said to her "it's your birthday," and she got all excited and jumping around. Normally she isn't like that. Tell me dogs don't understand humans...right! :p

First pic...she's my co-pilot. With her pink and brown glittery sweater (Or as we call them "her pretties"), along with her pink harness. With age being up there I take her with me a lot when I go out. Don't want or like to leave her alone. Plus I make sure she stays extra warm with the cold winter months!

Second pic...she was confused with the chickens

Third pic....that's her and her rooster buddy Mojo. He follows her everywhere and will even sometimes protect her from the other chickens.

Have a wonderful day!

Attachments

babysis

thanks! I would usually get her a toy but she doesn't care for them anymore, instead I got her favorite thing for her...a roll of toilet paper. Plus lots of cuddling!

Nell

thanks! I would usually get her a toy but she doesn't care for them anymore, instead I got her favorite thing for her...a roll of toilet paper. Plus lots of cuddling!
LOL! shredding a toilet roll is also very high on Connie' list of best things ever! the only thing to beat it is food, food and more food!!

They say what you fancy does you good so at 13 I think she deserves a bit of pampering!!

babysis

I don't understand the toilet roll fetish. Same thing with Baby and the food as long as it isn't dog food though. I should reprimand her but all I can do is laugh because she talks with the stuff in her mouth then runs and hides in one of the rooms at my place. But, what tops it all off is she goes on her haunches doing her playful growl! I'm going to try to get it on video one of these days! Yes she gets pampered!!! (Especially massages and filing her nails!!) I make sure more than ever now with her age being up there!

GJBain

Our Dachsund lived to be 17 years and 3 weeks. You've got some time but don't let a day go by without holding her tight.