Some pictures of Piper!

Penny

What a beauty!! Looks like a wonderful day in the park. Summer is great, huh? lol
Did she get a lot of attention when you were out and about?

lisaboo

What a beauty!! Looks like a wonderful day in the park. Summer is great, huh? lol
Did she get a lot of attention when you were out and about?
Oh ya she gets attention when we go anywhere with her. That was the 4th of July we where waiting for fireworks. She was a magnet for people it's flattering but it can get really annoying as well. Especially when parents allow their kids to just walk up and they start picking up my dog. I don't wanna be rude but you have to be carful with doxies and handling them, and I don't feel comfortable with young kids smothering her.

babysis

How precious! That last photo is a great one! It's so hard when out in public with the people that want to come up and pet the dogs. I don't let kids pick up Baby but I have to explain to the kids when they pet her to not push so hard on the back.

Dachloves201

Yeah it'd definitely tough when just anyone comes up running to pet your dogs. It's like people assume since they are little and cute they are free game for petting and handling. I have run into some polite kids and adults alike who ask before they pet but some just assume that's okay. Piper is so precious. I find myself looking back at your pictures of her because she's a red just like my boy Giz was and because I have that longing for another puppy lol. She's so cute!!!

lisaboo

Yeah it'd definitely tough when just anyone comes up running to pet your dogs. It's like people assume since they are little and cute they are free game for petting and handling. I have run into some polite kids and adults alike who ask before they pet but some just assume that's okay. Piper is so precious. I find myself looking back at your pictures of her because she's a red just like my boy Giz was and because I have that longing for another puppy lol. She's so cute!!!
Aww thank you she was redder but she is getting lighter as she gets older. Her mom was an English Cream so that blond is coming in more now. She is a strawberry blonde lol. =]

sherlock

I love the first picture...I feel like it really shows that inquisitive, curious puppy mind in just her facial expression. Too cute.