"Pip the Adventure Dog" book

sherlock

So there's a lady that Watson and I know from the dog park. She has a schipperke named Pip, and they go on adventures together - specifically to state parks. She told me a while back that she was working on a children's book about it, and today she said that she's published it!

It's going to be a full series as Pip explores different state parks, and she hopes to sell the books in the parks so kids can learn about the different animals and things there.

Just thought I would share, it's pretty cute!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Adventure-Caprock-Canyons-State-Volume/dp/1491038039"]Pip on Amazon[/ame]

Nell

That's lovely!

I started to write a book about Connie when I first got her (not for publishing just for myself and my grandchildren). I have tried to write it from her perspective with a view of the world from her eyes, everyday she has given me something funny or interesting to write about and it is lovely to have captured all those memorable moments.

I hope this lady does really well, kids love to read stories about animals, I wish her luck and hope the book is a great success!

sherlock

Aww that's cute, Nell! I wish I could do something like that. The most I do is update Watson's facebook (which is from his point of view.)

Nell

Just had a look at Mr Watsons face book page, it's really good!

I love trying to get into their heads, here is a short exert from my musings when Connie was nine weeks:

"One day SHE goes to the bathroom then sits on a piece of china and wees!......ahhh thinks me THIS is where you go if your caught short upstairs, NOW I get it! So, being the obedient pup I am, I squat on the bathroom mat next to her to oblige and all hell breaks out! Really!.... have you never heard of leading by example!"

Every word is true! lol!