My boy Jax

jax's_mommy

3 months today!
Jax in his new coat for the winter :) next to his new bone.
Had to get a Small. When i first got him, a xxsmall was to big ! My baby is growing up :(

Last edited:

jax's_mommy

Jax is now 5 months old :) Can't believe how quickly time has passed. He's gotten so big, compared to the 2 lb puppy i brought home :)

I know sounds funny talkin about a dog like that, but he's my baby :p

jax's_mommy

Thank you! :) he's a looker! We get comments every time I walk him, or take him to the vet :) last time I took him, this lady couldn't stop petting him lol she said he was just the cutest thing ever. Her own dog had this look like "ugh, mom I thought I was" lol

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
OMG he's adorable!!!

Just to let you know, his colour is technically called a "Black and Tan Dapple" Silver Dapple is the designer name. Blue dapple would be a completely different colour (base colour would be blue not black (which Jax is), with a grey nose). It's confusing, because The term for black and tan dapple Dachshunds in every other breed is Blue Merle, but Dachshunds have to have their own terms LOL. Here's a great resource for learning about Dachshund colours
Patterndapple

jax's_mommy

Thank you :)

Haha, I didn't know all that! I was told he was silver but also known as blue dapple, from the lady I adopted him from. So I went with it lol But its good to know :) No matter the color I love him anyways ^_^