Looking for site moderators

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone.. Im suprised and very happy at the response our site has recieved since I finished it. It has only been live for over a week now and we are well on the way to having a great place to share our Doxies. Im looking for some members that may be interested in moderating forums. If you are send me a private message with the area you are intested in and I will get you set up..

Thank you... and Again Welcome to the site!!

Dennis:)

Tikki

Hi Everyone.. Im suprised and very happy at the response our site has recieved since I finished it. It has only been live for over a week now and we are well on the way to having a great place to share our Doxies. Im looking for some members that may be interested in moderating forums. If you are send me a private message with the area you are intested in and I will get you set up..

Thank you... and Again Welcome to the site!!

Dennis:)
I know this is an old thread but where do I find somewhere to send you a PM? I am still learning how to use this site but for some unknown reason I cannot find where to send PMs.

Sorry for being stupid.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
To Send a PM click on the persons name a click the start a conversation text on the menu that pops up. Moderators basically manage a part of the forum. Make posts, promote the conversations and make sure their area or areas say on topic and stay clean and appropriate to the site. And delete any spam and unauthorized advertisments