Look what I found!! :D

HilyBee

I found a canine today and took a picture so everyone could see. This is Yosuke's second canine to fall out (he's 7mo old), but it is also his biggest one. His teeth are super healthy! :D

Sorry the images are a little fuzzy. I took these with my cell phone.

Yosuke 7 mo. old

sherlock

Yayyy!! I found a few of Watson's but I think he swallowed most of them. It's a really weird excitement.

He is just too cute, and he looks a lot like Watson (only blonde) when he was that age.

crystalclear1027

My daughter found 3 of Augie's teeth in her bed, it was like one a week and all in the bed. Usually, someone gets one in the heel of a foot or steps on it.

sherlock

My daughter found 3 of Augie's teeth in her bed, it was like one a week and all in the bed. Usually, someone gets one in the heel of a foot or steps on it.
How funny! I stepped on all of Watson's and wondered what the hell had just poked me in the foot. I have a friend with a shepherd mix though, who would actually bring my friend all of her teeth, like "Here Mom lookit!"

garyd

Last week, my wife put on one of her beach shoes that she hadn't worn since last summer,(starting a water aerobics class). She felt something in there and looked, it was a dachshund tooth from last fall! Probably had been "shoe chewing". ;-)

HilyBee

Yosuke brings me all his teeth when they fall out. He jumps up on my lap rattles it around in his mouth like he's chewing on a cookie and then spits it out on my lap. Gross but hilarious. lol

LOL! How funny that she found it so much later and in her shoe!! And how the others have been found in a daughter's bed. Ahh the things dachshunds do with their teeth.

schierling

Too cute. I have never ever found the baby teeth. I know they have them, but my guys always managed to lose them in private.