Lady :(

kornygerm

After battling for her life after an infection caused by the bite of our other dog, she didint make it through the night. I found her upstairs with no signs of lfe :( which i still feel like poo cause if i could have separate them sooner, none of this would have happened.

Ri.I..P LADY
199X-2011

gpmum2

How awful for you, it must have been a real shock.

RIP Lady.

We had to have our Old GSD X PTS on Tuesday, I think he had another siezure in the night but he couldn't get up in the morning...we thought it was the kindest thing to do for him...House sure is quiet just with one dog again. RIP Buzz :(

kornygerm

Thanks guys, while putting her to sleep was an option, we were hoping after the antibiotics kicked in, she would get better, but not quite. my dad helped me dig a hole and i buried her in the backyard, near where his mate lays. To be cremated by a vet was mentioned, but not only it would have been weird for me, but its also kinda expensive and with the expenses we have right now, we decided not to. I Can say she had a good life. The last couple of weeks she was surrounded by us, fussing her and just having her comfortable with us. i still remember when we got her from the petstore when she was just a puppy.