Jax's new bed :)

jax's_mommy

Well, since Jax doesn't like sleeping on the floor (he sleeps on anything, from curling in the blanket hanging off the bed, to maybe a shirt that fell on the floor) I wanted him to have a doggy bed. But i did not want to buy one. It's just to expensive, and our income is tight right now.

Sooo I decided to make one!

Starting off..

Sewing up the pieces...

Stuffing! The fun part :)

Special touch :) (first time adding words to anything i made lol)

And Jax enjoying his new bed :)

vizzla

Oh really nice!! If I could make that I would. Our Alf doesnt like to sleep on the floor eather.

jax's_mommy

Thank you!

This is actually the first bed I made. I usually do blankets lol SO it was something new.

Crochet is actually pretty easy to learn, and quite fun when theres nothing else to do :)

It looks great. And it looks like a lot of hard work.

I can't help but think of all the stuffing we have spread throughout the house right now.

Frank seems to see an intact bed as a challenge. He has torn his way through three of them so far.

I hope Jax enjoys his bed the way you intend.

jax's_mommy

It looks great. And it looks like a lot of hard work.

I can't help but think of all the stuffing we have spread throughout the house right now.

Frank seems to see an intact bed as a challenge. He has torn his way through three of them so far.

I hope Jax enjoys his bed the way you intend.
Thank you! Wasn't to hard, took a little over an hour to do.
I'd go nuts with stuffing all over lol
So far Jax hasn't shred anything with stuffing in it. But I'm not holding my breathe yet lol

Vonoepen

How funny, I crocheted two cushions for our window seat and for us humans but guess who has laid claim to them - yes the wonderful LOTTIE! :) must be something about wool they like.

jax's_mommy

How funny, I crocheted two cushions for our window seat and for us humans but guess who has laid claim to them - yes the wonderful LOTTIE! :) must be something about wool they like.
Haha! :) Must be. I love the feel to lol I made a huge blanket a while back that is always on my bed :)

babysis

Oh I love it! Great job! Baby doesn't like sleeping on the floor either but she also refuses any dog beds too- it has to be blankets, pillows, or sweaters. But only mine, she won't use anyone else in my house hold! Sometimes I think we should have named her Miss Diva.

Noodles~Mom

Wow you are so creative!! I could never do that, I dont have the patents or the talant to do that!! Jax looks like he is loving it.. GOOD JOB!!

jax's_mommy

Oh I love it! Great job! Baby doesn't like sleeping on the floor either but she also refuses any dog beds too- it has to be blankets, pillows, or sweaters. But only mine, she won't use anyone else in my house hold! Sometimes I think we should have named her Miss Diva.
Thanks! Jax is the same. He wont lay on my husbands stuff, just mine lol