Is this a Shaded English Cream puppy?

Mama_Destiny

Hello, I recently put a down payment on a litter from a breeder(description of the mother and father says - the mom is a light-red brindle longhair, the daughter of Sunsweet and Smoky, both from bloodlines leading straight back to jolly old England's finest cream dachshunds. the father is also from champion English cream bloodlines, and has won his championship, too! We're expecting creams, brindle creams, and quite possibly some red, all beautiful longhairs.).
Anyways, the pup was born 3.5wks ago, I finally got photos today.
This puppy appears to have a brown/liver colored nose, and white nails in the photos, which from what I have read, means this is probably not going to turn out to be an English Cream pup. Does anyone know if this pup is a Shaded English cream, or if this pup is another color/pattern? Thanks in advance for any input! :)

Attachments

Penny

An English cream pup is a red pup that got the 'cream gene' from both parents. A cream pup can have a liver nose, because a red can have a liver nose. It doesn't mean it isn't cream, but I hope that the breeder is honest enough to make sure the pup is cream before he/she charges you a cream price. You can know for sure that the pups are cream if both parents are cream. If they are carriers, then it's a roll of the dice. It looks from your post that both parents are carriers.