Hi from North Carolina

Roxiemic

Hi Im Roxie my furry baby boy is Kuppo! We and my boyfriend live in North Carolina. Kuppo has taught us so much in the few weeks that we have had him. But we know there is so much more we need to learn. Kuppo is a mini dachshund. He is black and tan. He can be the sweetest baby and a few minutes later he can be a total brat. But we love him all the same. Kuppo is so smart and surprise me everyday.

JPsMOM

Hello and welcome from Indiana. What a sweet little boy! My baby that comes home tomorrow is a black and tan too =)

Sent via tapatalk

Nell

Hi and welcome from the UK!

I really hope you enjoy the forum, your baby looks really cute!

Penny

Hi and welcome from Canada!
We currently have 3 doxies, all smooth.
Best wishes as you enjoy your new little one.

judy

Hi I'm judy from North Carolina! I'm new to this forum! I have a mini dachshund also! Her name is miss Charley, I know right, I also have my first love my eight yr named little joe! I have this thing naming my baby's after my son and my husband who is no longer with us, but just like your Kuppo I'm learning all over again, how much love they have to give us one moment, turn your back for one second and she has chewed something up! I'm haveing trouble with potty training I can't remember haveing this much trouble with her big brother! Does anyone know if it's easier training a male than a female! I love them just the same!

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk