Hi all

brittany7206

I cannot believe there are no posts here! I am new to this forum. I have a 7yo mini-dac named Samson. He is my baby but we are having some recent trouble with him acting out. I was hoping I could connect with people in this area to chat with with (about the good and bad lol).

~B

starfish

Midwest US Region Moderator
Welcome to the site!!! I am the first from around my area as well. We have two dachshunds. both standard sized, red smooth hairs. Henry Longfellow, 3 years old. Oscar Meyar, 2 years old...both rescues. Hope we can help each other out sometime. :)

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
Im in the UK Brittany but happy to make new friends, welcome to the forum xxx

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot believe there are no posts here! I am new to this forum. I have a 7yo mini-dac named Samson. He is my baby but we are having some recent trouble with him acting out. I was hoping I could connect with people in this area to chat with with (about the good and bad lol).

~B

Welcome to the site brittany7206. We have a Sam, 14 month old mini smooth red male , and Molly 18 month old mini longhair.

brittany7206

Welcome to the site brittany7206. We have a Sam, 14 month old mini smooth red male , and Molly 18 month old mini longhair.

OMGosh those are cute puppies!

Thanks for all of the compliments on my baby boy. He can be a mess sometimes but he sure is loved.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
they asre so adorable Dennis x
They are my pups.. That was when they where really young.. Sammy picked me when I went looking for a second one. He ran up to me and started licking my face as to say.. Here I am.. Lets go home.. LOL.... I LOVE my Doxies!!!:)

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
They are my pups.. That was when they where really young.. Sammy picked me when I went looking for a second one. He ran up to me and started licking my face as to say.. Here I am.. Lets go home.. LOL.... I LOVE my Doxies!!!:)
I cant imagine Life without Bella now, she is part of our family, Im dreading going away for half term , we had booked to go for a short break to london for 3 night and I really dont want to leave her, im in 2 minds if i should cancel x

koshka

Super Moderator
i just love the photos! thanks for posting them! I can't seem to get enough of looking at other Doxies. Hubby and I both love our Molly and Sam!
I understand how you feel....we booked our vacation and took our puppies with us. They lived the 'good life" and stayed at a 5* resort with us! Walking on the beach, laying by the fire place ...(the resort provided beds and treats)..and they even got to sleep in!!!!

gpmum2

Susan, I am already worrying about our trip to France next year. I was up for my Mum having both dogs, but I am really worried about her falling over him as she is nearly 80. So a friend who already has two dogs has said she will have him.

Who is having Bella, kennel or friend?

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
Susan, I am already worrying about our trip to France next year. I was up for my Mum having both dogs, but I am really worried about her falling over him as she is nearly 80. So a friend who already has two dogs has said she will have him.

Who is having Bella, kennel or friend?
I went ot visit a kennel near to where we live yesterday but I have to say I didnt want to leave Bella there, she would be in an outdoor run and its getting cold, the lady said she'll be fine there are harder than you think look what they were bred for originally , i said yes that may be but shes part of our family now and she's only tiny ..... am going to look at an indoor one at the weekend, I hope my parent would have her too but my mum's 76 and my dad's 72 and neither are in good health I did ask but my dad said he'd rather not ..... x

gpmum2

Sue, what about professional dog walkers some of them take dogs home with them. I wouldn't want to be leaving mine outside now.

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
Sue, what about professional dog walkers some of them take dogs home with them. I wouldn't want to be leaving mine outside now.
Idont think we have any dog walkers or dog sitters where we live .....:(
I've arranged to visit another one at the weekend its further away to where we are but look slovely, its indoor they have their own 'room', its all indoor with heating and home from home environment it sounds really nice the fact its inside and heated is huge plus compared to the other one i went to see !
will let you know what it was like when i've visited x

gpmum2

Idont think we have any dog walkers or dog sitters where we live .....:(
I've arranged to visit another one at the weekend its further away to where we are but look slovely, its indoor they have their own 'room', its all indoor with heating and home from home environment it sounds really nice the fact its inside and heated is huge plus compared to the other one i went to see !
will let you know what it was like when i've visited x
Sounds much better, fingers cross it is just what you are looking for, my other thought was, what about your vets or the breeder you got Bella from?

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
Sounds much better, fingers cross it is just what you are looking for, my other thought was, what about your vets or the breeder you got Bella from?

willask at the vets on friday when i take Bella for her 2nd injections , could also phone the breeder but I know she doesnt take them in for holidays as i asked when we brought her home x

will keep you posted x