Hello!!

Karen

Hi everyone! My name is Karen and i'm from south Florida. I joined a couple years ago when I first got Charlie. We've added Piper to our family since then.
Charlie is 2 and a brown dapple long haired mini. Piper is just about to be 11 months black dapple long haired mini. They have 3 feline siblings..all Persian...and only one of them will have anything to do with the pups!!!

Attachments

Karen

OH MY DOG!! This is the best! I've been looking for an app to do things like this (the pups have an Instagram page haha). What did you use?
Thank you!! :D

Gies

OH MY DOG!! This is the best! I've been looking for an app to do things like this (the pups have an Instagram page haha). What did you use?
Thank you!! :D
Hi Karen,
I used BeFunky to edit your original to this "black & white with a twist" picture. :)
And just click here to read my tutorial on how to upload larger pictures.

Last edited:

Karen

Thanks! I actually do use that one but never noticed the feature.
And thank you for being the only one to say "hi"!!

Tikki

Hello Karen, welcome back to the Forum to you, Charlie and Piper, what kept you away so long? Although as you say you joined when Charlie first came into your life, with Piper yet to come. Please tell us all about them and post more photographs. I love seeing the different coats and colours of Dachshunds, my pup being a crossbreed ,and it fascinates me seeing the differences between her and a full Doxie.