Hello, we're new here

Hello, my name is Sheila, and I have 2 dachshunds.Maisey Faye is a long haired black & tan dapple.shes 8 years old.we've had her since she was 5 weeks old.Minnie is a red short haired and is 11 years old.we've had her since she was 3 years old.we also have Missy , a long haired black& tan chihuahua, & Maggie a long haired black and cream chihuahua.These are our fur kids and are spoiled rotten!
Sheila

Penny

What lovely portraits of your poopsies!
Hope you like it here and share pics and stories of the mischief they get into. We have 3 smooth doxies all adopted as adults. I enjoy taking photos of them too.

crystalclear1027

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania! I must say you have some good looking pups, what a nice family. I hope you enjoy the forum, alot of knowledgeable people here to get information from if needed.

Hi and welcome from the UK!

What lovely pics of your babies, here are my three, Mr Woods a dachshund x border terrier, Connie red smooth hair and Mabel brindle wire hair.
Hello, your babies are beautiful and i love this beautiful picture!
We also have 1 bird19 years old,5 outside dogs 4 cats,and 5 horses.we are animal people .lol.
sheila

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania! I must say you have some good looking pups, what a nice family. I hope you enjoy the forum, alot of knowledgeable people here to get information from if needed.
Thankyou we were on vacation this past week so i wasnt able to get on here alot.they get so excited when they know its vacation time!missy and Maisey cant really get on the ground , but we make due.
Sheila