Hello to All!

babysis

Hi Everyone, I came across this site not to long ago and I love it! I have an 11 year old mini dapple named Baby. She is Black, Silver and Tan but looks like she is black and tan. Baby is definitely a trooper (came extremely close to losing her last week) but she is extremely cantankerous and likes to be right under my feet! Or she will sneak into small spaces and expect me to get her out (while I try to get her, she goes on her haunches doing her playful growl thinking she is the funniest.) :p Take care all!

Attachments

babysis

She has such a gentle demeanor and loves to lick (or give kisses as I say!) Baby was actually my Grandmother's girl until she passed away. I have been around her since she was a pup but have only had her living with me since she was 7.

garyd

She is a beauty! Reminds me of my Sammy (who's been gone for years). Glad you took her when she needed a home. So sad for her (and you, of course) to have lost your grandma, but at least you could understand.

Noodles~Mom

I am new too and love it here!! It is nice to see everyones dogs.. I am amazed with how many Doxies leave their tounges out of their mouths!! I thought Noods was just weird. Your Baby is beautiful!!

jax's_mommy

She's beautiful. Hi, and welcome! I'm also new here and I also own a dapple, not a mini though. He loves to get under my feet to! Such a little rascal lol