Hello :0)

MrDarcy

Hi! I'm a new Doxie owner and I'm quite smitten with the breed already. I currently have a Black and Tan mini longhaired boy called Mr Darcy (hence username) he is still young at about four months old (have lost track a little bit! Will have to get his papers out and work it out. He's a complete darling and very happy little boy. When he gets excited he makes me lol because he just jumps up and down on his front paws constantly it's adorable!! Anyway here he is although I will say he doesn't like having his pic taken! Keeps looking away. Hopefully you will be able to see some of them!

Jackson

That is a sweet looking boy you have! I have the female version of that dog and she sure is a sweet girl.

Nell

Hi and welcome from Hertfordshire!

Really hope you enjoy the forum, your puppy is gorgeous!

judy

Hello, I'm also a new Doxie owner and like you I can't resist my little cutie! She is cinnamon red her name is Miss Charley after my late husband! She has just celebrated her five month birthday! But I have a handsome eight yr old dachshund mix, I have never had an in side dog before but he stole my heart! He was, suppose to be full blooded dachshund! That's what a friend of my son told him! After everyone found out the whole litter wasn't the friend was going to take him back and refund our money, I said no way was I giving up "Little Joe" he was named after my son who decided after my husband passed away I needed a companion, so this is how I got my handsome guy! I have always wanted a dachshund when I seen my neighbours little girl Iknew it was the right time, so I went with her right before the new year to the breeder, I was going to get a male they said no I don't want another male it wouldn't work, so to say I got me little girl and she got a big brother! They are so good together! Now if I could only potty train her any suggestions would be appreciated! My son tells me I could write a book once I get started! Sorry I could talk about my baby's all night long! Have a goodnight

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk