Halloweenie is upon us!

Doxmom

I think I saw that same bee outfit and put it in the back of the rack. I'm going back this weekend - hope it is still there!! It's adorable!

Doxmom

Killer Bee

Yes, the bee costume was still in the store. Off the hangar in the back, but I found it. Bree has to get used to it. He keeps biting his 'wings'..and getting the hoodie on is just not happening yet. But it's adorable just the same.

Attachments

jax's_mommy

I'm probably just going to put my puppy in a sweater that has a pumpkin on it. Since he's so small right now (2 months old only 3 lbs) the only costume our store carries that fits him is a hot dog costume -_-
But unless he grows a bit more (and i can talk my hubby into getting one lol) ill get one for him :)

DoxieMoxxi

How do you all find costumes long enough? Some costumes fit hotdog perfectly and others are super short, is there a specific brand I should look out for that make their clothes long enough? The last thing I need is a half frozen wiener haha ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350672831.021734.jpg

DoxieMoxxi

Are you all ready for tonight! Remember keep an eye on those babies and keep them warm in their costumes!

Here is butters with her scary Halloween keeping away ghouls face!!
Rawr!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351701760.793514.jpg
Stay safe and have a great night everyone!

When I dress my dogs up, Ressi doesn't mind it, but Heinz looks down at the floor like he is hiding his face, my husband says he is humiliated & embarrassed.