Halloween for dogs?

starfish

Midwest US Region Moderator
I am thinking of starting a Halloween party for dogs. May take a while to get dog owners in this area that actually spend time with their dogs to come. What do you all think? I have some great dog treat recipes that are all organic. :)

OwnerofSnoopy

That would be a cool idea. I would like to know some of your recipes. Hope it works out for you and your doggie friends :)

Sounds like a great idea we always dress our Doxi up last yr she was a Hot Dog this year Im making her a Duracell Battery :)
Care to share any Good Doggie recipes? :)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a great idea we always dress our Doxi up last yr she was a Hot Dog this year Im making her a Duracell Battery :)
Care to share any Good Doggie recipes? :)

Duracell battery LOL thats awesome!!.. I really want to see picture ... Last year my wife (Koshka) dressed the pups up as Hot Dogs... Sam was mustard and Molly was Ketchup.. Then she went trick or treating with them.. We are in a townhouse complex so it gets really busy on halloween and eveybody LOVED the dogs and their costumes.. so much so that she had to being them back home due to the large crowd trying to see the " Hot Dogs" lol

Everybody loves a weiner dog....