First Canadian Member!?

Aspen

Just wondering if I'm the only Canadian on the forum?

Anyways just thought I'd introduce my Dachsund, Aspen :eek: He'll be two this month (Oct2010) He's a double dapple, with blue/brown eyes! I'll post pictures later!

Cheers,

Aspen

Admin

Administrator
Staff member

Anyways just thought I'd introduce my Dachsund, Aspen :eek: He'll be two this month (Oct2010) He's a double dapple, with blue/brown eyes! I'll post pictures later!

Cheers,

Aspen
Hi there.. I am Canadian ... So is Koska.... Welcome to the site... We are just down the road from you... so to speak

gpmum2

Cheers,

Aspen
I am a new UK member but I am looking forward to seeing piccies of Aspen...love daxi pics :D

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
I just joined, and am right next door! I'm from Alberta. I also have a Double Dapple, tho mine is Deaf and doesn't see great because of her colouring.

gpmum2

Hi there- am a new member from Ottawa with 2 doxies-Scoobie and Clara.
Hi Soapmaker. Welcome to this friendly forum. My brother live in Ottawa. I am still live in the UK. He is keeping with the family traditions of Dalmations. I am totally smitten with my new puppy Dax,i Bernie:)

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Hi Soapmaker... Welcome to the site!!:)
Hey Soapmaker! My sister lives in Ottowa now, she just moved there last May, and she adores the city. She has a Westie... We are a Terrier biased family, but I use the excuse that the Dachshund was bred for the same thing as terriers, so I really have 3 terriers! LOL

Sunshine

Hello.....All you Doxie Lovers! I am from Geraldton, Ontario. Canada, and I have 3 beautiful Dachshund girls...Penny (red) 5 years, Casey (black & tan) 2 years and Bailey (red) a rescue 5 years old....all spayed and leaders of the pack! lol
51/2 years ago KoKo & JoJo both wiener dogs went to Rainbow Heaven to wait for us, they were 14 years old and the best two dogs we ever had. We got them from a bad Breeder (whose was just in it for the $$$$$$$$$$$ which we didn't know at the time) and they had all kinds of problems 1 had cancer, seizures and blind and the other 1 had cancer also....but with meds and lots of TLC they lived to be 14 years old and I am sure they are still running and chasing the squirrels up there..... As I figure our this site I will post pics of my girls... Thank you all for choosing a wiener dog! Sunshine!

Penny

There are lots of Canadians on here! Including me, on the prairies.
Welcome to all our new folks. Please post pics when you can, kay?

Nell

I am a new UK member but I am looking forward to seeing piccies of Aspen...love daxi pics :D
Hi and welcome from Hertfordshire! Hope to see some more pics of your lovely wire, I have a wire who is six months and at the moment she is like a woolly bear lol! I hand strip one of my other dogs but just getting this one to accept a brush is a bit of a challenge!!

Attachments