Dr. Watson loves his sweater!

sherlock

Watson gets so excited to wear his sweater!! It's getting very icy tonight, so I put it on him to take him out. He started pouncing around when I got it out, and then came over to me and stood on his back legs so I could put it on over his head and front legs!

Such a silly boy :)

sherlock

I was just glad I found this one! (Walmart.) I didn't want a fleece one because it usually doesn't get cold enough (ha, it did yesterday & today!) but the only non-girly knit sweaters I could find were the one above, and one that was lime green/electric blue argyle print with a bright orange skull....it was kind of ugly, lol.

And also, OMG today is his favorite day ever. I know I've mentioned that ice cubes are like his favorite treat...well we got about an inch of ice/sleet accumulation, and when we went outside this morning he was seriously walking around licking the ground and eating the ice bites we kicked up with our boots!!!

My dog is so weird!!!

crystalclear1027

We also got our sweaters from Walmart. Dr Watson sounds like a real character, this will be the first real winter for my two. Augie was like 2.2 lbs and Lily wasn't even born yet. Our pups also like ice cubes. I will be curious to see how they react to the snow!!!

sherlock

Watson had his first snow last year (we had a white Christmas for the first time in like 20 years or something.) He really liked it, and we played my favorite snow game, "Snow Ball", where you throw a snow ball and it breaks upon impact and they can't figure out where it went, haha. (I also used to love to play this game with my beagle, who lives with my parents.)

But right now we just have solid ice...Watson isn't really a fan, and I finally got him to poop outside after nearly 24 hours.

crystalclear1027

Oh my gosh, I don't t think I am looking forward to the ice. Our male hates to get his feet wet and Lily Doesn't care what the weather is doing.

sherlock

Vizzla - YUCK! I'm Texas born and raised, so I can't imagine! We've been in the 20's (F) here lately, and I am not a fan!

Also, we found out that Watson does not like it when we take his sweater off! I tried first and he jumped into his daddy's lap...and then when daddy tried to take it off, Watson tried so hard to keep his legs & head down so the sweater wouldn't come off. And then he was soooo mad at us!!!

crystalclear1027

Ahhh, he likes to stay warm. Do you think Watson would wear socks? I want to try them on my pups, I saw them at Petsmart, they are so cute!

Nell

Ha ha! Connie also likes her coat on and she loves to wear jewellery! if I put a pretty necklace or a bow on her she runs around with her nose in the air showing it off!!

Lucky1

That sweater looks great on your dog! Lucky also loves to wear sweaters. She has a candy cane striped one on right now for Christmas. I like to watch for them to go on clearance after Christmas.