Doxies in the pool!

sherlock

Okay I know some of you follow Watson on facebook, so you might have seen these already :D

We went to DH's parent's house on Sunday for some quality family time...but mostly because they have a pool! I love swimming but haven't gone in like 3 years, so I was super excited. Plus, we've never taken Watson swimming (well obviously, if he's a year and a half and it's been 3 years since I've gone swimming.)

I wasn't sure if he would like it or not...well, he didn't. Not one bit. However, he did finally decide that hanging out on the pool raft wasn't terrible.

And here is Watson with his "cousin" (DH's sister's dog) Poopito (awful name, I know.) Don't they look like they could be brothers? After all, all three of Watson's littermates are short-haired. Poopito is actually half chihuahua and has longer chihuahua legs, but they are just the bestest of friends!

And here's me and my boy, just hanging out together :)

Nell

Love the pictures and am soooo jealous of the pool!

I haven't tried mine in a pool but it has taken quite a bit of coaxing to get them in the sea though they haven't gone out of their depth yet!

sherlock

We bought a small pool for our two and they only put their front paws in the water and drink it.
If I were to do that, Watson wouldn't even put his paws in, I bet. He just isn't a fan of water. I wish he was though, I would have loved to watch him swim more than he did when we got him in the pool and he immediately swam to the steps...