Dog Survives Fire

Here is a link to a video from our local newspaper:

You may have to scroll down the page to see the video, and then you have to wait to the end of the link to see anything dog-related.

The Jackson hotel was home to people who could not afford to live anywhere else. They were mostly men, with alcohol dependency. The family provided a true service to these men.

During the fire, two of the owner's three dogs were rescued, but the third could not be found.

The blaze from the fire was tremendous as it engulfed this old wooden building, and the smoke could be seen in neighboring towns.

After the fire, the firemen went in to make sure everything had been extinguished. They found Milo, the third dog, hiding in the bed, unharmed!
Last edited: