Christmas Card Exchange

DachshundMama

Hello, everyone! :) I was wondering if there was going to be a Christmas Card Exchange among the members? I'd be happy to help out in any way. :)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thats a cool idea... I'm not sure how we would organize it thou.. Hmmm.. Open to suggestions.

gpmum2

Sounds good to me :)

On the guinea pig forum I am on also, we pm admin (or person offering) with our address & they pm a member with the others members address but we only send to one person with a little pressie for the piggies :)

Could be a lot of work for someone!!!

Or if people don't mind there postal adresses been know open a thread for interested members..

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
We do that on the childminding forum Im on too.

We set a budget of say £5 for a card and present and do a secret santa

I dont mind helping or organising it for the UK members :)

Great Idea x

G

Gravhund

Secret Santa

I love the idea of secret santa :)

I guess we could start a thread either one international or one for US and one for UK. Whoever starts the thread will recieve PMs with names and addresses and then re-distribute the names/adds.
I think we should send a card and a little something for the weenies. We should have a set budget of like $15 or something like that.

What do you think??

Last edited by a moderator:

DachshundMama

If anyone wants to exchange Christmas cards only, I will be happy to take each person's info (PM me w/your info) & then send the list to everyone on it. I'm not able to do the Secret Santa, tho...sorry. God bless everyone.

DachshundMama

Sounds good to me :)

On the guinea pig forum I am on also, we pm admin (or person offering) with our address & they pm a member with the others members address but we only send to one person with a little pressie for the piggies :)

Could be a lot of work for someone!!!

Or if people don't mind there postal adresses been know open a thread for interested members..
I do this (cards only) on a couple of groups...it's fun & I love to do it. :) Just PM me your info & I'll take care of the rest. :)