Am I the first in the midwest?

starfish

Midwest US Region Moderator
Wow, am I the first in the midwest to be on here? I know a LOT of Dachshund owners around here...though, some of them do not seem very interested in what great dogs they have. My husband's family in Connecticut even send us out 'care' packages for our two boys. It is getting harder to find their favorite tennis balls around here. The balls come from Target and we dont have any close to us. They will go through 40 of them in a two months time. Since Dachshunds have a high prey drive, it keeps their minds active. Which keeps them happy and exhausts just some of their energy for about 20 minutes. ;)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
You are the first.... Would you like to be the moderator of this area?

Welcome to the site!!

starfish

Midwest US Region Moderator
Thank you for welcoming me to the site. I LOVE this site! My husband is a moderator for a car forum and I wanted to find a site that followed my passions. I found you on facebook. If you would like for me to be a moderator, I would be honored too. I am new to forums, however.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for welcoming me to the site. I LOVE this site! My husband is a moderator for a car forum and I wanted to find a site that followed my passions. I found you on facebook. If you would like for me to be a moderator, I would be honored too. I am new to forums, however.

Its easy.. you just use the site rules as a guide line to moderate the posts in your assigned area....

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to be a moderator. Thank you. :D
Awesome.. you are now the Moderator of the Midwest US region forum... Help... the mod jobs are easy now but as we grow.... We will have a little more to do.

gpmum2

Do we have a UK section, I can see the Canadian & USA regions.. I notice there are a few UK members :)

MatthewLP

I'm here in the midwest in Kansas City Missouir. Although I never thouht about looking in this area of the forum.

Matthew

luvmydoxie

I'm here in the midwest in Kansas City Missouir. Although I never thouht about looking in this area of the forum.

Matthew
I am actually from St. Louis, MO. but we are in Arkansas for a few months. Let me know if there are any good groups to join in the Midwest Area, please.