Aaawww!!

Penny

Engli has been carrying this holy roller around on her walks and everyone that sees her goes Aaaawww!! How CUTE!!!

We toss it for her as we go along and she's been loving it. I've been loving her tagging along too.

Nell

I think she knows how cute she looks - nobody could ever resist that cute little face!

Love her coat.

Penny

I think she knows how cute she looks - nobody could ever resist that cute little face!

Love her coat.
That cute little face has kept her out of trouble. lol
That harness also has reflective tape for added visibility when out for walks before sunset. Gosh, it feels like fall from the end of July already. :(

Nell

Gosh, it feels like fall from the end of July already. :(
We have had a good summer here in the UK, it was long over due! The evenings are already drawing in though and the dread of winter is fast approaching. I don't like the winters because there is less light to walk the dogs and we miss our lazy summer days!

sherlock

That cute little face has kept her out of trouble. lol
That harness also has reflective tape for added visibility when out for walks before sunset. Gosh, it feels like fall from the end of July already. :(
Oh Lord, I wish it felt like fall already here! I can't take Watson on evening walks right now because it's still nearly 100 degrees even as the sun is going down!!

Nell

Oh Lord, I wish it felt like fall already here! I can't take Watson on evening walks right now because it's still nearly 100 degrees even as the sun is going down!!
I am sooo jealous! LoL
I know its not so good for the dogs but I wouldn't mind a bit of it, blow some my way please!

HilyBee

We have that ball too!! One of our favs as well. She must love walks and playing at the same time. hehe.

Still pretty hot here too. We can only go on evening walks or to the park right after it rains or on freakish mild weather days. Was in the upper 95+ *F here today so no long walks. :( We can't wait for Fall and Winter. Super mild Winters here so much more fun.

sherlock

I am sooo jealous! LoL
I know its not so good for the dogs but I wouldn't mind a bit of it, blow some my way please!
I will gladly trade! I've lived in the Dallas area my entire life and I love it, but our summers suck!

HilyBee

We found the red ball at PetSmart but it's also on [ame="http://www.amazon.com/JW-Pet-Company-Hol-ee-5-Inches/dp/B0002DJX44/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376277582&sr=8-1&keywords=Hol-ee+dog+toy"]Amazon[/ame]. Here is a [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/279-3272472-9339437?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Hol-ee%20dog%20toy"]UK [/ame]link as well. The ball is called "Hol-ee Roller" for dogs. :D