Dog on the Sink

Slinky

Long time now post. LOL It's been a while since I've been on here. Just got busy with life, you know!

Anyway I wanted to take Slinky Kayaking with me so I bought a dog crate to transport him in the back of my VW Bus. We did one trip to the river and on the way back he seemed hot. I opened the windows, but I don't think he got much air down on the floor with the cabinets around him. So I decided to make him a seat on the front passenger seat.

This is what I came up with.

He seemed happier there and I felt better knowing he gets plenty of air. Although he still is as antsy as he usually is, when not being tied up. I have to tie him up this way in the bus so he doesn't get under my feet. In my car I can control where he goes and keep him from jumping down in by my feet. The bus I can't.

Anyway, today I had to take him to the vet for his "pet"acure. On the way he discovered he could jump behind the seat onto the sink cover.

Ok, the reason for the title. If you look in the second pic, there is a Starbucks cup that says DOTS. That is actually something the Barista at Starbucks made that for a dragon a friend made me, that sits on the sink. It stands for Dragon Of The Sink. Now it stands for Dog On The Sink. LOL :D