Birthday Boy

jax's_mommy

His birthday isnt till monday..

But, I got a couple toys (budget tight or not had to get my baby something got his bday :) )
Here's the toys!

Also got the ingredieants (did i spell that right? lol) for a frozen doggy treat/cake. Also consumable for humans, so whatever is leftever (not the mixture but the stuff lol) will be eaten :)

Also the lady I adopted Jax from will be here, and will possibly bring Jax's mommy with her :) I hope so! Just depends if she's good with cats.

Anyways, that's all for now. He isn't getting his toys till Monday (I know I'm a bad mommy lol) and there will be more pictures then. I also already have a video made up and ready to go :)

jax's_mommy

He loves monkeys (his favorite toys he has is sock monkeys, but theyre all torn up) and loves to play tug-of-war :)

I'm hoping she can make it! Otherwise its just me an Jax :)

Jax says thank you :) lol :)

crystalclear1027

And I thought I was bad when it comes to our dogs birthday!!! We spoil them too, and sing the birthday song. I am sure he will have a great birthday.

jax's_mommy

Birthdays and Christmas :) If there was another gift giving special holiday, i would probably do that too lol.
I can't have my own kids, so my pets are my kids and are treated as so (to some extent lol)

sherlock

Birthdays and Christmas :) If there was another gift giving special holiday, i would probably do that too lol.
I can't have my own kids, so my pets are my kids and are treated as so (to some extent lol)
Watson is our only kid right now, so we do the same :p

I hope Jax has a happy happy birthday and loves his toys!! Watson has a rope just like that and it's one of his faves! (My note is just to be careful cause Watson started pulling out the strings and trying to eat them.)

jax's_mommy

I'm just glad I'm not the only nut case who does that lol :)
Haha Jax did the same with his previous one :) I bought the tiny one for him when he was younger. I learned my lesson the hard way. Ill keep this one up when I can't supervise him :)

jax's_mommy

The lady I got him from did come, but she wasn't able to bring his mommy. Wasn't sure how she would do with cats. But she got him a toy :)

jax's_mommy

He knows somethings up lol he seems to think he can get away with things he normally knows better >.< lol
I will pass the Bday kisses on to him :)

sherlock

Yay, happy birthday Jax! And don't worry, I don't think he cared if his cake-treat looked pretty or not, haha!

jax's_mommy

Lol he wouldn't even touch it. The picture with him trying it, I stuck one of his cookies in the top, trying to coax him to eat some. Little bugger would take the bait :)
Ended up giving it too our neighbors dogs, they loved it! lol :)

jax's_mommy

banana, peanut butter and yogurt. (found it on some website) Funny thing is, he likes them all indiviually (not even sure i spelled that right lol)

He's very spoiled :)