Watson's Zooms!

sherlock

I finally got him on video! I can't figure out how to embed it, but I posted them on his facebook...with these links, you should be able to see them even if you don't have an account :)

Video 1

Video 2

I think the 2nd one is my favorite...that darn tail just won't stop chasing him!!!

Little Sophie

OMG those videos are so funny. Love in the second one how he takes a break for a few seconds then goes right back after that tail. So cute!

sherlock

You can't really see it in the video, but sometimes he sits there and stares it down, just waiting for it to do something. And then it'll twitch or wag a bit, and I guess he doesn't realize he's controlling it, and he'll go after it again. He's caught it a few times...

babysis

That dang tail it needs to stop teasing him! Oh my goodness what a little nut! Thanks for sharing!

sherlock

He makes himself dizzy...he usually just plops down but there's been a few times that he's started stumbling around like he's drunk.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Oh I thought I'd posted on this! I guess it didn't go through. To embed videos you need to put them on youtube then just post the link. Facebook vids don't embed.

Boo chases his tail when he's showing off :), he also attacks his butt when he's frustrated LOL He actually bites it, hard enough to yelp sometimes.

sherlock

He needs to get rid of some energy it seems :)
No kidding! Usually it's just the regular romping around and some fetch with his favorite squeaky ball, but sometimes I guess it just all bottles up and explodes into a crazy zoom!!!

EDIT: It's also funny that I just posted that, cause he just went crazy and had another one!

Last edited:

WelshSelsig

The videos are so funny. I think my miniature Bernie makes me laugh every day. The one thing he's just not interested in is playing with a ball. He loves soft toys, and the 'raggy' ones with no stuffing, but just never fetch games