Watson likes to check his facebook...

sherlock

I got up for a few minutes and left my laptop open...I came back to this!!! I love how his face almost says "Can I help you?"

Now, the reality of it is that any time I get up, Watson will always steal my seat. But with the computer there, it was just too funny!!

Last edited:

Penny

Aaaaww, he's keeping your spot warm, and updating his fb status. lol
So cute. And gosh, what a beautiful red.

sherlock

Yes, always keeping my spot warm. Or just going there cause it smells like Mom. Who knows.

And thank you! I love his red. Sometimes when we're outside (especially around sunset) the light will hit him just right and he's just breathtaking. My pretty boy <3

jax's_mommy

Jax is a seat stealer too lol :)

He's gorgeous!
I think, aside from your avatar, that's the first full picture I've seen of him :)

sherlock

Jax is a seat stealer too lol :)

He's gorgeous!
I think, aside from your avatar, that's the first full picture I've seen of him :)
Oh wow. Yeah, I guess I haven't posted too many pictures of him on here. They mostly go on facebook.

Well here's a few :D The first two are from a photoshoot I did with him for Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund's photo contest, and the third is him showing off his jacket :)

Attachments

jax's_mommy

He's a cutie! :)

Understandable lol I post a lot of pictures of Jax on Facebook too lol I will have to check his page out :D

babysis

Baby does that a lot to me! One day I get up and leave my laptop on the couch and I catch her standing in front of my laptop sniffing the webcam on it. I was talking to my friends on skype lol. Usually she lays down right in front of it- steals my spot all the time!

sherlock

I'm going to find out how he does with Skype this week...my DH has taken a job that requires him to be away from home almost all of the time (home every other weekend right now) so we'll be Skyping a lot. I'm curious to see how Watson reacts to hearing his daddy's voice but not having daddy right there at home...

babysis

Baby looks around all curious and runs to each door in my house when she hears the person talking on skype! I don't think she'll ever figure it out! :p Beautiful photos by the way. He sure is handsome!

jax's_mommy

I tried Jax on Skype while talking with my mom. He becomes a absolute wiggle worm till he is out of the cam's view. Guess he doesn't like being in front of the camera lol.