Under Your Tree..

babysis

Already got my gift- Baby being a strong fighter and kicking the mast cell cancer's backside! 12 years old and still kickin! (knock on wood!)

Wandering man, I usually get the kit for coal and wire but I get glitter spray to make it look bedazzled so someone thinks they are getting something good. HAHA

jax's_mommy

Maine coons are so cool! I'd like to have one too, but my husband doesn't like cats... :(
They are! Right now, we have 2 cats (typical house cats) I found a maine coon kitten today for $40!! Which is a complete deal, compared to the $600-$800+ for them. But my husband said no :( I wasn't a happy camper lol

Steph

I don't have a big tree up. Arelus thinks it's a monster and will eat him, LOL. I have just a little one, so not much could fit under it.

There's a lot I could wish for, but that list is so long...so my wish would have to be this, that everyone has a safe and happy holiday season. And a new year filled with love, luck, happiness and good health!!

jax's_mommy

Well I just gotta say, I finally convinced my hubby to get that maine coon kitten :)
We picked her up today! She's sooooo cute, soft and cuddley ^_^

May post a pic of her in the other pets section!

jax's_mommy

it took some fast talking :) Going to try and take pictures tomorrow, right now she's shy adn a bit nervous. She finally started playing with Jax after a bunch of swats and hisses :D