Toronto, Ontario Double Dapple Puppy for adoption

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! She's just like Mouse, I so wish she was closer!!! But if anyone wants to give this little deaf and vi, cutie pie a chance, here ya go!

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Dachshund | Toronto, ON | Poppy

She has about the same disabilities as Mouse, and Mouse knows nearly 40 tricks and behaviours, so dont be discouraged by that at all!!!

Here's Mouse's last video
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTFOg-StNjY]Some of Mouse's Tricks - YouTube[/ame]

Doxmom

DeafDogs~ What an amazing job you do training Mouse!! I can't believe all the tricks!! Mouse is just beyond adorable - and so lucky to have you for a Mom..I especially love the figure 8 and the suitcase trick. The book flipping trick is really cool, too - great job, and you are providing such a stimulating home and life for Little Mouse.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
DeafDogs~ What an amazing job you do training Mouse!! I can't believe all the tricks!! Mouse is just beyond adorable - and so lucky to have you for a Mom..I especially love the figure 8 and the suitcase trick. The book flipping trick is really cool, too - great job, and you are providing such a stimulating home and life for Little Mouse.
Mouse is no different than any "normal" dog. She learns the same way, and she loves the same way. I am not a special person for adopting her. She is easier than most hearing dogs I know. she definitely learns faster than most! the only thing that limits her ability is my imagination for coming up with cues she can see LOL

Boo does a few tricks too, but he's kind of a one hit wonder... and not the smartest guy :)

My hearing dog Oliver knows more than 100 tricks and behaviours :)