Tips on dog gate please

jarredfeet

So my sister and her 3 toddlers will stay with us starting next month until early January, they are 4 years, 2years and 8 months old. Just need a separation on the living room because Shirley(the 2 years old) is on still on medication for her allergies. I would like to ask what kind of barrier you got, we are looking for the one with gate for this 5 feet wide hallway that could easily adjusted and installed on 4 feet wide stair in front of yard. So far this seemed good one, check here http://www.petstreetmall.com/Deluxe-Freestanding-Pet-Gate-with-Door/10366/5133/details.html but would like to ask for your opinion or recommendation. It would be great time for our Jarred to socialize and play with them but we are still working with his over excitement too.

Also, for two weeks now he had more shed than usual, might be blowing coat as vet said during his scheduled shot but he also had slight diarrhea. No change on diet, we just add pumpkin and yogurt but does anyone experienced that with your dog? Sorry for load of questions, we are just bit excited with his new play mates. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Nell

Sorry I cant help you as I am not familiar with the products in the US.

I have never seen a free standing gate here, the one you have provided the link to looks great though. The only thing I have ever used is a child stair gate.

Your house is going to be busy and fun! so good you are planning ahead, this will give space for the dogs and kids to have time out and you the peace of mind every one is safe. Good luck!

Annabellam

I honestly have no idea about what would be causing the diarrhea if there is no change in diet. As for the pet gates i absolutely recommend that one. I get the anxiety you must feel expecting all the best but this type of pet gate will really help. I have used it several times during holidays - with all the kids around. That time is fast approaching. :)