Tikva and previous rescues

Tikki

There are two parts of my life - the first when I was in England and was was a KC registered breeder of Griffons, and the second, years later after I had emigrated and then could not have a dog due to working 5½ days a week. But following an accident and having to stop working, I ended up with a little girl mutt from someone up the road from where I was living. She was maybe about 6 weeks old and had been born outside to an outside bitch. But she was a totally perfect little puppy.

Then came my special girl, although she was not special at the time. Just a puppy rescued from a shelter, and although my first girl was not ill and not that old, she died in her sleep just 11 months later, cuddled up to me. She used to sleep one side of me, the other one on the other side. And then my special girl developed epilepsy when she was 2 years and 3 months old.

I did rescue another little unwanted puppy just a week or so after I had had to have my epi girl given peace, but due to an emergency hospital admission just 11 days later, the person from whom that puppy came agreed to look after her for a few days. And lost her. Probably threw her into the middle of the nearest agricultural field.

And then came Tikva - the result of yet another unwanted "accident".

The first three mutts of no known background, and little Tikki Tikva, my Doxie/Minpin cross who is now 16 months old. And who can be so affectionate but is so difficult and stubborn. Would I change her? No way.