Summer :)

Inkeri

Here's me, Manu and Jussi enjoying the sun today. It's finally spring and sun in Finland too!
Do you guys have special plans for your dogs this summer? New hobbies maybe? We're going to start blood-tracking with Manu and Jussi is going to start obedience school. We've also found a nice little lake near by where we can take dogs swimming. Manu loves swimming and fetching from water. We'll see if Jussi likes swimming too. :)

Attachments

vizzla

Oh so nice with the sun. We want to go on a roadtrip and stay at a camping somewhere but we havnt decided yet. Dogshows and bloodtracking-test all summer :)

Inkeri

Roadtrips are awesome! :) I hope we can do one in june also and i have 1 week vacation in sept, i hope to go visit lapland with the dogs then. :)

Ilovemylily

This is noodles our other dog he loves to hike! Abd in utah u never run out of trails lucky us! Lol

This is noodles and lily going on a walk before she got sick:/

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
In the summer we go hiking and swimming alot... Well Oliver and I do... Mouse and Boo are pavement kinda dogs... neither of them like going for hikes. and Boo likes the water, but doesn't want to swim :)

Mouse hates it...

Inkeri

One more thing for us this summer. I joined my local club for dogs and ppl that find lost pets. I just went to the first theory-lesson yesterday and we're going to start training in a few weeks. If we do well, me and Manu will be on call for lost pets!! :) It would be awesome to be able to help.

vizzla

oh! That sounds fun! Alf would be great at that. His nose surprise me all the time. He could find anything. I will look for something like that in Sweden.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
That's awesome! I was training a St. Poodle for tracking, just for fun. She was not even to the point of tracking off an object, just off a kick in. My neighbour lost her 10 week old Shih Tsu puppy. He'd been missing for more than 2 hours, and at night too. At midnight I went and picked up Missy (the poodle) just to see if she might help. I didn't think she'd find him, I really didn't, but she sniffed the blankie and off she went. It took 45 minutes, but she found him! I was soooo proud of her!