*somewhat* NEW member!

ClubCharlie

Hi all!

I'm Sarah -- fur-mom to my 4-year old mini Charlie.

I've technically been a member of this forum for awhile; however, it seems I signed up and completely forgot. My bad :(.

Anyways, I'm back and hope to be an active poster! Looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends, and discussing all things weenie!

I'm in Southwestern Ontario and winter has officially hit as of this past weekend -- snow, wind, and cold. Therefore, I have entered into hibernation mode and will be spending a lot of days inside. Which means - more time for messages!

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Penny

Hi and welcome from Winnipeg!
We've had a lovely winter so far but the cold has definitely made it's appearance. After the holidays, which is a bonus for a prairie Canadian.

Looking to see some pics! Red smooth guy? I have one of those!

ClubCharlie

I hear ya! I woke up to a winter wonderland (or wasteland ... depending on how you want to look at it lol).

We had a huge accumulation of snow overnight. And it hasn't stopped all day. It's actually really pretty watching out the window from my desk at work. But in a couple of hours, I'm going to have to brave it and begin the drive home :S

CaseyKC

Libby hates to go potty in the snow. Understandable as it touches her "under carriage." She glares at me when we go out the door if there is snow and I have the feeling that she holds me personally responsible for this cold, white, inconvenience outdoors.

ClubCharlie

I'm sure the infamous dachshund "side-eye" comes out at you when this happens lol.

I get it all the time from Charlie.