Share.

Peanut

I think it's been over a year since I've even accessed this forum. I forgot all about it until I received an E-mail this morning wishing me a Happy Birthday. So, I signed back in, and thought I'd share. :)

Piper is our Black/Tan, she's a spunky little girl, always making us laugh. We are hoping to be able to show her.

Peanut is our smooth Red, she's got my heart. She was my first, and no other dog could ever replace her.

Koko is our Chocolate/Tan. He was neglected as a puppy, a friend bought him and saved him from that situation, and he just came to us about 2 months ago. He's 2.5 years old. We have daily struggles with him, he's very timid around people. He has come around to me, but I've been by his side day in and day out since we brought him home. We've made a total turnaround in about 2 months, so only time will tell if he will come out of his funk. He's still handsome, smart, and totally lovable.

Chevy is our "ee" Cream. We almost lost him a few months ago after he decided to eat stuffing out of a toy. He went downhill very quickly, and within 36 hours he was practically on his death bed. We went through with the surgery and he came out just fine. Probably better than ever. He is now even more spoiled, if that is possible. ;) We learned our lesson about those darn toys, though!

Sophie is our long hair Red. She's our quiet, yet extremely affectionate one. She'll love on you for hours.

Attachments

Penny

Hi and welcome back!
What a beautiful family you have there. I hope you can stop in more often and post photos to show us what kind of summer you've been having.

And happy birthday!